Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3C0N0M!CS (Econ)

For my economics class we have to write a song or story or comic or SOMETHING, using at least 12 of our vocabulary words. Since I just recently started writing songs, I thought I'd write something. However, I couldn't come up with anything. So, I decided to take Taylor Swift's SNL Monologue (lalala) and reconstruct it into an Economics Monologue (lalala). This is what I have so far.

I like having choices in the economic system
But I'm not gonna talk about that
In my monologue
I like making a profit off of complimentary goods
But I'm not gonna talk about that
In my monologue

La la la
La la la

I like making transactions without any future consequences
But I'm not gonna say that
In my monologue

So far...I think it's pretty good. Maybe.

L0V3, N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, please be civil.