Wednesday, March 17, 2010

That Was Close

So I missed the bus again, and figured I'd catch the 9:50 bus...um...not happening.

So, I was still home and on the computer and suddenly MY MOM GETS HOME. And I'm like 'shit.' in my head.

So she comes home, opens my blinds and stuff, and I come upstairs and go 'What are you doing home?' and she says 'Why aren't you gone?' And I tell her I'm catching the bus, so she tells me this other girl already left, and I said I'm not taking that one, I'm taking the Community one...so then I go to 'get ready'.

She eventually leaves and says 'don't be late, have a good day!' and I say 'okay, you too!' And then call my friend, and I'm like "That was close."

Because at that time, I was already late.

♥ N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, please be civil.