Sunday, March 7, 2010

Strange Dreams...

My dreams just keep getting weirder and weirder. Last night I had one where I was acting...on ice. And I sat down next to this guy backstage (who was really cute...and it was odd, he had blonde hair...haha) who I was playing his 'sister'. And for some reason I could tell he liked me and was a bit scared. I dunno, it was odd.

And then another...there's this guy Dru. He's in Play Pro. And in the dream, he like, REALLY liked me. And I allowed him to hold my hand. And he randomly blurted out 'I love you!'. And I was just like...'well that's nice.' or something like that. Then he got really depressed and I felt really bad. And I'm like, I'm sorry, really, I just...not yet. And so we're walking away from the school and I call Alyssa (my best friend). And I'm like 'oh...you need me to go there? okay...'. And so I'm like, sorry, Dru, but I have to go. And I walk to her house. FINALLY getting away from him. It was SO odd.

MMkay, that's it for now.

L0V3, N

2 comments:

  1. Strange dreams are the best, especially if they make no sense. I had a dream that my dad had bet me I couldn't take the Christmas tree on the train with me so I did lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, please be civil.