Monday, March 8, 2010

T0DAY

So, had a pretty nice day today...until about...oh...NOW.

Went to Law & Justice, we're watching MRS. DOUBTFIRE. Which is like, my FAVORITE MOVIE EVER. And it was totally my idea, too. So cool, I rock and so does my teacher.

Then went with Alyssa to her improv class, and before class we played I've Never with her morning group...SO FUN. I won. Then they played a round of I've Never Sex Version...Alyssa won. It was great.

Then off to Econ, and Alyssa ALMOST has me convinced to getting a tattoo on my hip this weekend. Just like a heart and 'love'.

Then we went to the mall, got money out of my account, then I took her out to lunch at Red Robin. Joe met up with us there, and he had lunch, too. I offered to pay, but he handed me money for his...which is still in my pocket...haha...he wouldn't allow me to give it back to him. Gave the waiter a pretty nice tip, I think. I dunno, I dunno how to figure out tips.

Then went shopping for my sister's 16th birthday. Dragged Joe along. He's actually...REALLY CUTE. But like 23. Alyssa wants to set me up with him, and I'm like, DUDE, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

And that's why I'm sad right now...not because I have a boyfriend, no, because I haven't talked to him since Wednesday (FYI, today is Monday) and I haven't seen him since the Friday before that...SO over a week ago. It really sucks. But it's what I have to live with if I'm going to date a racecar driver.

Okay, well that's it for now.

L0V3, N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, please be civil.