Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introduction to my blog...

Hello, I guess I'd better introduce myself. I'm Nicholette. I'm 17 years old, and a Senior in high school.

Why a blog? Why now?

Well, I've always considered writing a blog, and now seemed like the best time. Why? Because I L0V3 to write. And I L0V3 to talk. And I L0V3...well, I just L0V3. And I have a lot of stuff going on in my L!F3 right now, and I decided, you know what, this will be a great place for me to get it all out.

I don't know who will read this. If anyone. But I think, for me, this will help. It'll help for me, with my L!F3. Because sometimes, I just need to get it all out.

So, I'm sorry...that was a very vague introduction. Hopefully I'll get better at this soon.

L0V3L0V3L0V3,
Nicholette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, please be civil.