Friday, March 5, 2010

A Performer's L!F3 for M3....

Okay, well...about a two or three months ago, I decided to really put myself into action. I wanted to act. To be on stage. So I decided I was going to audition for anything I could.



Nickel and Dimed came along. I auditioned. I didn't get a part, but I did get the opportunity to work backstage as Assistant Stage Manager. It was amazing and I loved it. That recently ended, and overlapping that was auditions for Bye Bye Birdie at my high school. I auditioned. Got THREE parts. Small, but that's better than none. Today's rehearsal was great, got our first dance number choreographed.



Then I remembered, Rocky Horror auditions! So I looked them up. The auditions are NEXT WEEK! So then I start panicking. Should I do it? Should I not? Well, I figure, Rocky rehearsals are from 6pm-9pm, and start April 5th. The performances are May 13-22. Bye Bye Birdie rehearsals are only Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 2-4:30pm...and our final show is April 30th.



Then I remember. My senior project. Directing a play of my own.



Can I do it all?



Should I do it all?



On top of that, I have to pass all my classes.



Will I be able to do it?



Am I strong enough to handle it?



Will my parents put up with it?



Then I think...this is the L!F3 I wanted. This is what I want to DO.



What do you think. Should I go for it?



L0V3, N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, please be civil.