Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ah the L!F3 of a sicky...

For some reason, this isn't letting me post in color anymore, and it makes me depressed...


I didn't get up until 2PM today...stayed home sick. School had gotten out by the time I was out of bed! Heck yes. I woke up with enough time to throw on clothes and go to school if I had felt up to it, but my sister was yelling at me and I just did NOT feel good. So I stayed in bed. Then my mom got pissed because I was gonna stay home. Blah. Just because I felt good enough to go out with Alyssa yesterday, does not mean that I can't get sicker over night. GRR. Anyway, I'm sick, I'm tired...and I don't want to go to school tomorrow but I have to...rehearsals...again. I just want to get OVER this cold! Robert comes home LATE Sunday...and I want to see him next week!


Had a dream...or two...or three...last night. They were all pretty weird. I mean, I KNOW weird, I have weird dreams all the time, but these were WAY OFF. Like, MURDER off. And kissing Robert and pulling away feeling bad because I wasn't gonna kiss him because I'm sick. I dunno, these were odd.


Well, I'm done for now. I WANT MY POST TO BE PURPLE. But it won't let me. :'(


L0V3, N

PS- I rock, I figured out how to make it purple! &heart;

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me or do dreams get even stranger when you're ill (well not you specifically, I mean anyone)? It's like the one perk of being ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They DO! That's EXACTLY what Alyssa was saying, too!

    Thanks for the comment, totally helped me feel better. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, please be civil.