Saturday, March 6, 2010

L!F3 in general...

You know...

I just got home from having a lovely dinner with family. Celebrating my great-aunt an uncle's SIXTY SECOND, yes that's 62nd, wedding anniversary. It was great. I got to talk with them, tell them what's going on in my life...it was great.

Apparently my boyfriend's facebook is terrorizing his friend's pages. He NEVER gets on his facebook, in fact he's not even home right now, and it got hacked.

Anyway, thought I'd let you know...I'm not all that depressed anymore (even thought I totally just got an e-mail from the director informing me of rehearsal schedules and whatnot, which is really really sad...for me). I'll be okay.

L0V3, N

PS- Guys? COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY...
Yeah, I'm not afraid to flat out 'hint'. L0V3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, please be civil.